NDSF – ENDURO
Outlaw Enduro Rules
● START: Self-start with forward and reverse
● WHEEL BASE: Maximum wheel base 116 inches/minimum wheel base 96 inches
● MAXIMUM CAR WIDTH: Maximum width of car 92 inches
● STEERING: No center steering type cars
● CAR WEIGHT: Minimum 2800 pounds with driver. Maximum 3600 pounds without driver or passenger.
● TIRES & WHEELS: 4 tires and wheels only, must have 20 psi in the tires to start. Top of tire measured from the
ground must not exceed 32 inches. Wheels up to and including 8 inches in width may run any tire. 10 Inch wide
wheels must be steel and tire must be an ungrooved asphalt slick only. Wheels cannot be solid black and no
other wheel and tire combo will be allowed. No wheel covers allowed!
● CAR BODY: Cars must have hood, doors, rear quarters and a trunk or covered rear deck. If running a spoiler,
clear lexan is highly recommended!! No part of body can be made out of material more than 1/16 gauge thick.
No nerf bars outside the tires. NO EXCEPTIONS. Seats must have steel protection underneath. No lights on cars.
● BUMPERS: All cars must have bumpers that are completely welded in and or chained. Bumper loop or chain
mandatory for towing purposes. BRP is not responsible for any damages from towing or pushing. No solid black
bumpers. No sharp/pointed edges on bumpers or any other part of car!
● FUEL CELL: Fuel Cell maximum of 32 gallons, securely mounted and protected. Fuel filter cannot hold more than
a quart and fuel line cannot exceed more than 1/2” diameter and a maximum of 16 foot long.
● CAGE: All cars will have a minimum of a 4 point cage with a minimum of 3 driver door bars with vertical supports
securely welded, 1 ½ – 0.95 minimum. All bars that can be touched by driver while driver is in the seat must
have roll bar padding. Steel driver door plate and window net required. Ballast must be mounted with ½ bolts
painted white with car #.
● DRIVE SHAFT: Drive shaft must be painted white and must have safety loop or chain.
● BRAKES: Cars must have working brakes.
● SAFETY REQUIREMENTS: Car must have minimum of 3 windshield bars. Racing seat and 5 point seat belt
harness must be securely mounted to cage. Full face helmet, fire suit, gloves and neck brace required. Small fire
extinguisher required, securely mounted in all cars. All fuel injected cars must have electric master disconnect
mounted on rear deck behind driver.
● No 2 way communication or rear view mirrors
● DOOR NUMBER: Cars must have contrasting large, easily readable numbers on doors and roof.
● No 4 wheel or all wheel drive allowed.
● Passengers allowed, passenger must meet all safety requirements as driver. Car must have 3 passenger door
bars, steel plate under seat, steel door plate, passenger window net and roll bar padding same as driver.
● MUFFLERS: Any car running headers must run mufflers. Cars with manifolds mufflers are not required.