Monday, April 3, 2023
The March 13, 2023 minutes were presented and accepted as written by motion.
The Treasurer’s Report was presented for discussion and review. Motion and second to approve bills. Motion carried.
- Car Show Updates
- NDSF has approved the car smashing fundraiser. Liability insurance requirements will be followed.
- Information for the Topless flyer ready to print off.
- The club will be giving 40 grandstand passes to iHeart Radio to be sold through Wheeler Dealer as part of the advertising package.
- Nodak will keep the same contract that was used in 2022 with Hometown Radio group for the 2023 season, including 80 flex tickets.
- Brock Beeter presented a class sponsor idea of putting a sticker on the cars with an opportunity to earn a bonus at the end of the season for displaying the sticker.
- Legends has confirmed three race nights. Flyer will need to be printed.
- Legends race payouts were discussed. Motion and second to use mod payout for August 6th Legends Race. Motion carried. Motion and second to use the Hobby Stock purse for the Legends June 25th and August 20th races. Motion carried.
- Race schedule is finalized and will be posted to the website.
- Volunteer ticket takers and ticket sellers for the season have been confirmed.
- Snow has been removed from the race track. As soon as the weather allows, barrier painting will need to be done.
- Schatz water truck has some broken pipe.
The next Executive Board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 7:00 pm at the Clarion.
Motion and second to adjourn meeting. Motion carried.