Monday, July 17, 2023
The June 27, 2023 minutes were presented and accepted as written by motion.
The Treasurer’s Report was presented for discussion and review. Motion and uberHubersecond to pay the bills. Motion carried.
- Race Recap.
- Mod Tour went well. There were very few negative comments.
- Sam Crowell attended the meeting to discuss the demo derby which will take place on Monday, July 24th. All cars are pre-registered and there will be three classes. Sam also provided the payout schedule. Pits will open at 8:00 am for inspections along with track prep. Rick and Jenny will be in the pit trailer.
- Jeff Barta let the board know that the state fair needs help to prep the track for the horse race.
- There is an oil mess in the pits from years of oil dumping. To prevent future spills, the club would like to purchase a funnel for the 55 gallon oil drum. Motion and second to make this purchase. Motion carried.
- The helmet was passed at the mod tour for Tad Wagner. Motion and second to make a donation as well. Motion carried.
- The company insuring the track will be doing a required track visit in August.
- The club received a request for a ticket donation from MSU Residence Life & Housing for their student staff. Motion and second to make the ticket donation. Motion carried.
- A motion and second was made to purchase an additional CD. Motion carried.
- Nodak will have a float in the state fair parade. Candy has been ordered to toss.
The next Executive Board meeting is scheduled for Monday, July 31, 2023 at 7:00 pm at the Clarion.
Motion and second to adjourn the meeting. Motion carried.