Nodak Racing Club Minutes
The June 13, 2023 minutes were presented and accepted as written by motion.
The Treasurer’s Report was presented for discussion and review. Motion and uberHubersecond. Motion carried.
- Race Recap.
- Question was raised with regard to a driver that was a possible opossum situation. This will be policed closely going forward.
- There are also drivers with non-working transponders. This will be addressed at the drivers meeting.
- Pump will be checked as the techs were indicating it wasn’t working right.
- Received a call from with good feedback from the Legends drivers after the Sunday race.
- Group ticket sales will be offered. A minimum of 30 tickets need to be purchased at a price of $10/ticket.
- Mod Tour adult tickets are $20, senior/military tickets will be $18, kids will remain at $5.
- A request has been presented to the club to purchase a 1200 pound capacity lawn cart to assist with taking down/putting up the fence before and after the state fair. Motion and second to purchase the cart. Motion carried.
- The bobcat will need to be rented from July 9th-13th.
- Motion and second to purchase parts needed to repair/maintain Motion carried.
- It has been confirmed that the Minot AFB Honor Guard will present colors at the July 9th race along with the anthem soloist.
- The Mod Tour is scheduled for Sunday, July 9. Contract details were reviewed to ensure all is ready for the tour.
The next Executive Board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 7:00 pm at the Clarion.
Motion and second to adjourn the meeting. Motion carried.