Nodak Racing Club Minutes
The May 30, 2023 minutes were presented and accepted as written by motion.
The Treasurer’s Report was presented for discussion and review. Motion and seconduberHuber to pay the bills. Motion carried.
- The board was informed that there was some missing tech equipment. However, after discussion and doing an inventory, all equipment has been accounted for.
- After the June 11th races, most of the color yearbooks were sold. There are several copies of the 2023 black & white copies. We will push to sell those.
- The board was asked for flex tickets for a golf tournament in Bowbells. Tickets were provided.
- There is a need for ticket sellers for the next few races. Three board members will reach out to others for availability.
- The same amount of tour shirts will be ordered as in years past.
- There was an incident in the claim area involving a couple of drivers with pushing that escalated into a shouting match. The board is aware of this incident. Bruce will also address decorum at the at the drivers meeting on Sunday.
- The track prep is ongoing and is prepped based on the weather/temperature conditions.
- The monster truck show needed to have ticket sellers/takers and have reached out to Nodak. Our ticket sellers will be on hand on Saturday.
- Peter and Brenda Fedyk would like to display their banner on Saturday night of Motor Magic along with a $2000 purse to be divided among the classes. The board will support this memorial.
- The sport mods feature went caution free. As discussed in an earlier meeting, the drivers of this class will not have to pay the pit fee the following week their class races, which is June 18th.
The next Executive Board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 7:00 pm at the Clarion.
Motion and second to adjourn the meeting. Motion carried.