November 15, 2021 – Board Meeting
All members present, no guests
The October 24, 2021 Minutes were presented and accepted as written, motion carried
The Treasurer’s Report was presented for discussion and review. A motion was made, Motion carried.
1. Discussion continued on the track dirt replacement.
2. Water truck repair update as follows:
2. New tank on the truck.
3. Travis Vollmer has agreed to look at the big water truck to ascertain what he can fix i.e., front end, rear end, clutch and steering. Club will present wage proposal prior to work being done. Kelly will be point of contact.
Car Show update as follows:
• Boy Scouts will be there with their derby.
• Displays will include Nodak and Dakota Cruisers along with motorcycles, snowmobiles and mud trucks.
• If any club would like to do any awards, they are each responsible for coordinating the voting and counting.
Executive Board meetings have been scheduled for Monday, November 29, 2021; December 13, 2021 and January 10, 2022 at 7:00 pm at the Clarion.
Motion to adjourn meeting. Motion carried.