Monday, October 10, 2022
1 member absent, no guests.
The October 4, 2022 minutes were presented and accepted as written by motion.
The Treasurer’s Report was presented for discussion and review. A motion and second to approve bills. Motion carried.
- Business radio licensing needs to be renewed prior to May 2023. Brandon is continuing to work on this renewal.
- Turn Nodak Pink
- Brandon is in contact with Dusty at the foundation. As soon as we receive the whiteboard check, a time will be scheduled for the check presentation.
- Yearbook Update
- The yearbook is at the printer and will be ready by the banquet. 100 copies will be printed and sold for $10 each.
- Have seven prizes so far and there are several more in the works.
- T-shirts are in the works.
- Confirm emcee.
- Spring Show
- Contract has been signed for the car show and meeting room for the weekend of April 21-23, 2023.
- Annual Membership Discussion
- Discussion was held on ways to increase membership, including offering discounts at our sponsors.
- Minotauros Jerseys
- The club has been approached to work with the Minotauros to purchase jerseys as part of a promotion for Nodak and the Minotauros.
- Meeting needs to be scheduled with the promoter to see what would be required.
The next Executive Board meeting is scheduled for Monday, October 17, 2022 at 7:00 pm at Kelly’s shop.
Motion by Kelly Bertsch, second by Scott Joern to adjourn meeting. Motion carried.