Nodak Racing Club Minutes
The May 23, 2023 minutes were presented and accepted as written by motion.
The Treasurer’s Report was presented for discussion and review. Motion and second to pay the bills. Motion carried.
- Race Night Recap
- Internet connectivity is now working.
- Sunday night races were called after a rain storm came through. Rain checks were given out. One heat race and feature races were run on Monday night along with the topless program.
- A proof of the 2023 Yearbook was reviewed and is ready to be sent to the printers.
- Jeff Barta would like to take the lead on a drivers meet and greet. The board will support this.
- A board member was approached by two techs from Canada to offer their services. We are covered for teching for now but will keep them in mind should we need services in the future.
- The board was approached by a driver with regard to heat counts. The concern was the heats having too many cars running before the feature. Heats will be run as normal.
- The club was contacted by a business owner who would like to buy a large number of tickets for his employees. The board agreed to offer pricing at $10/tickets for 50 tickets or more.
- Motion and second to support the passing of the helmet at the next race.
- Wages were reviewed. Motion and second to approve one wage increase. Motion carried.
The next Executive Board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 7:00 pm at the Clarion.
Motion and second to adjourn the meeting. Motion carried.