Monday, January 9, 2023
1 member absent, 1 guest
The December 12, 2022 minutes were presented and accepted as written by motion.
The Treasurer’s Report was presented for discussion and review. A motion was made and second to approve bills. Motion carried.
- Turn Nodak Pink
- Brandon Beeter presented the check for the 2022 fundraiser to the Trinity Foundation on January 9, 2023.
- An 11 month 4.16% CD will be purchased at Dacotah Bank.
- Discussion was held with regard to holding a show at Dakota Square Mall. The board agreed to pass at this time due to the cost and the light mall traffic.
- Hall of Fame Voting Process
- Kady presented changes to the induction process. A motion and second accept changes as presented. Motion carried.
- 2023 Yearbook
- A recommendation of having the driver information by May 31st was discussed. Kadi will work with the Hall of Fame to form a committee to make sure information needed is turned in by the proposed deadline.
- Military Night
- Jeff Barta inquired about doing a Military Appreciation Night. The date for this night will be the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend. Going forward, Military Appreciation Night will be held the Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend.
- The club received a request from Lance Lochtowe for a donation to a benefit for the son of a friend. Four flex tickets will be donated as we are unable to access the storage unit for t-shirts, caps, etc.
The next Executive Board meeting is scheduled for Monday, January 23, 2023 at 7:00 pm at the Clarion.
Motion and second to adjourn meeting. Motion carried.