Monday, January 30, 2023
The January 23, 2023 minutes were presented and accepted as written by motion.
The Treasurer’s Report was presented for discussion and review. There were no bills to approve.
- Brock Beeter, Taylor Picard and Lance Johnson attended the meeting to present quotes for the dirt work that will need to be done at the state fair break. These quotes will also include the work around the wall.
- Justin, Kelly and Colleen will attend the Dakota Cruisers meeting on February 1st to keep the club updated on the car show plans.
- Justin contacted Enerbase to prepay fuel for the 2023 race season. Motion and second to purchase 2000 gallons of fuel at $3.65/gallon plus applicable tax. Motion carried.
- Wristbands will be ordered for the 2023 season. The idea of selling a sponsorship to include a company logo on the wristbands was discussed. Lance Johnson was interested and will be the sponsor this year.
- The board was updated on the nightly sponsorships that have been sold or are in process of being sold.
- The board was copied on a letter that IMCA sent regarding an incident at the Winter Nationals at Cocopah Speedway on January 14, 2023. A 30 day suspension and loss of 2023 season points was levied against the driver.
The next Executive Board meeting is scheduled for Monday, February 6, 2023 at 7:00 pm at the Clarion.
Motion and second to adjourn meeting. Motion carried.