Tuesday, October 4, 2022
I member absent, 1 guest
The September 20, 2022 minutes were presented and accepted as written by motion.
The Treasurer’s Report was presented for discussion and review. A motion was made and second to approve bills. Motion carried.
- Business radio licensing needs to be renewed prior to May 2023. Brandon will call on this to confirm the number of radio frequencies prior to making payment.
- Turn Nodak Pink
- Brandon is in contact with Dusty at the foundation. As soon as we receive the large check, a time will be scheduled for the presentation. Presentation check will be printed the end of the week and Brandon will schedule the presentation next week.
- Yearbook Update
- Brandon will follow up with Kadi to see what the progress is with regard to printing the yearbook prior to the banquet.
- Track Prep Update
- Fall track prep will be done the weekend of October 8-9. The cost to the club will be zero as club members are donating their time and equipment.
- Roy passed out a diagram showing what work will be done and what the track would look like after the fall work.
- Continuing to work on obtaining auction items.
- Spring Car Show
- Tentatively, April 21-23 has been reserved for this event. NDSF would like to have a signed contract as soon as possible. Motion and second to sign the contract. Motion carried.
The next Executive Board meeting is scheduled for Monday, October 10, 2022 at 7:00 pm at Kelly’s shop.
Motion and second to adjourn meeting. Motion carried.