Monday, December 12, 2022
All members present, 1 guest.
The November 14, 2022 minutes were presented and accepted as written by motion.
The Treasurer’s Report was presented for discussion and review. A motion and second to approve bills. Motion carried. A motion and second to invest in a six month CD. Motion carried.
- Turn Nodak Pink
- Brandon will be presenting the check to Trinity Foundation on Friday, December 16, 2022.
- Sam Crowell attended to discuss the demo derby to be held in July during the ND State Fair. There will be a couple of new classes added this year.
- Lance will have additional equipment for the track work this year.
- A meeting the NDSF will be scheduled to iron out details as far as compensation for the track work, including setting up for the horse race the next night.
- Motion and second to offer an $8,000 purse for the sport compact and mini van classes. Sam will cover the remaining classes. Motion carried.
- Kadi Ruby will continue to post the minutes to the Nodak web site. Colleen will work with her to provide the minutes.
- Thank You Letters
- Letters along with two complimentary 2023 race admission tickets will be sent out prior to year-end.
- 2023 Marketing Partnership Packages
- Package pricing will remain the same. For 2023, the class sponsor will be $2500 for Hobby Stocks and Sport Mods and $3000 Stock and Modifieds.
- July 4th Race
- Motion and second to run four classes on July 4th, i.e. Hobby Stock, Sport Mod, Stock, Modified. Motion carried.
- Grandstand Family Pass
- Scott would like to see a family pass offered. The board will consider this for future seasons.
- The Bottineau Race Track is interested in the water truck.
- A motion and second to give an Enerbase gift card to each volunteer. Motion carried.
The next Executive Board meeting is scheduled for Monday, January 9, 2023 at 7:00 pm at Kelly’s shop.
Motion and second to adjourn meeting. Motion carried.