Monday, March 13, 2023
The March 6, 2023 minutes were presented and accepted as written by motion.
The Treasurer’s Report was presented for discussion and review. There were no bills to approve.
- Car Show Updates
- The board heard back from the insurance company on the car smashing fundraiser that may be held during the car show. As long as the requirements are met, the event can be held. We will need to reach out to the NDSF to see if we can hold this fundraiser in front of the outside entrance doors.
- The water truck the club purchased is close to being ready for the season. There are just a few components that need replacing/upgrading. The truck will be on display at the show.
- The sale of the scale has been cancelled as the board was reminded that this was donated to the club.
- A proposal was presented to do a demolition derby show outside of the state fair if there is room in our 2024 schedule. The proposal would be a two day event (Friday night and Saturday afternoon) and all payouts are pre-sponsor numbers. Registration would also be open to drivers from Minnesota and eastern North Dakota. The board is very interested in holding this event and will table discussion pending additional information and meeting with NDSF.
- Topless poster is being worked on so that we can get this posted to the website.
- High Air Ground is interested in having a kid’s day night.
- Opening night sponsor is passing for the 2023 season.
The next Executive Board meeting is scheduled for Monday, April 3, 2023 at 7:00 pm at the Clarion.
Motion by and second to adjourn meeting. Motion carried.