Nodak Racing Club Minutes
The May 9, 2023 minutes were presented and accepted as written by motion.
The Treasurer’s Report was presented for discussion and review. Motion and second to pay the bills. Motion carried.
- Race Night Recap
- Races were able to be held despite the rain over the weekend. Races were over by 8:30, which was the goal.
- Beau Simmons requested the use of an offroad vehicle during the races. This would facilitate quicker response times should an emergency arise either in the stands or race track. Kelly will reach out to Pure Power Sports to see what the cost of a UTV would be.
- There has been a request for points sheets. Rick Huber and Brandon Beeter will provide those for race nights.
- Tracy Summers has put in a considerable amount of time volunteering for the club. There is a proposal to present a plaque to him during race intermission at a later date.
- Tires have been left in the pits. Bruce will remind the drivers at the pit meeting that tires are not to be left for the club to dispose of.
- Wingless Sprints purse for 2023 has been received.
- The club received a request from a new organization, Rebel Cheerleader, looking for fundraising opportunities. We do not currently have any need for a group at this time as we are set with volunteers.
- There were some questions with regard volunteer duties and will be addressed on the next race night.
The next Executive Board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 7:00 pm at the Clarion.
Motion and second to adjourn meeting. Motion carried.