Tuesday, August 22, 2023
The August 8, 2023 minutes were presented and accepted as written by motion.
The Treasurer’s Report was presented for discussion and review. Motion and uberHubersecond to pay the bills. Motion carried.
- Bruce Rudland inquired who would be the point of contact for track prep on Sunday. Chris indicated he has a plan and would get Bruce the contact information prior to Sunday.
- There is a horse relay race scheduled on September 16-17 and the state fair would like Nodak to prep a portion of the race track for the horse race. Justin will meet with the state fair in regard to this request as all of the track prep equipment is maintained, winterized and stored after Motor Magic.
- Brenda Fedyk will be at Motor Magic to present extra purse money for the Saturday, September 2nd race. Payouts are $200 for first place, $125 for second place and $200 for 14th place. Classes are Hobby Stocks, Sport Mods, Stock Cars and Mods.
- The latest pass the helmet money collected will be given to the family at their house.
- Motor Magic draw/redraw format will be handled by Bruce Rudland and Rick Huber.
- A rough draft of the 2024 Race schedule needs to be put together to present to the annual meeting later this fall.
- Grandstand passes and Pit passes for 2024 will be printed and ready by the banquet. Grandstand passes are $200 for 18 punches, Pit passes are $425.
- Justin will be meeting with the state fair to finalize the contract for the banquet and the contract for the 2024 car show.
The next Executive Board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, August 29, 2023 at 7:00 pm at the Clarion.
Motion and second to adjourn the meeting. Motion carried.